The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit
HRTraininngs is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Join us to learn about trends, current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience VIRTUALLY in order to build commitment, confidence and competence.
We will include how to integrate technology, such as mobile chatbots and mentoring applications which will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they will need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get your new hires up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and design principles to incorporate into your process for your new hires, even those working from home!
Why should you Attend:
You’ve hired the best. Don’t lose them due to poor onboarding. Millions of dollars can be added to the bottom line by developing and implementing a well thought out process that matches employee expectations. Design, develop, and implement a fabulous virtual onboarding program to help them become fully engaged, productive, and successful - fast!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How to design a 90-day virtual onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
- How to provide your virtual organization with the right mobile applications for tablets and smartphones
- How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used in the onboarding process
- How to use manager, buddy, and new employee checklists in the process
- How to measure and communicate the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
- Innovative case examples
- Your Questions
- HR Teams and HR Professionals
Eric Le is a Talent Management Specialist with Integral Talent Systems, Inc. and is responsible for providing project management and support for ITS clients. Eric has held a variety of roles within organizational development and human resources, including experience designing and implementing employee engagement surveys.