Gain easy-to-understand and practical "hands-on" knowledge of ChatGPT and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with a focus on significantly enhancing capabilities in Microsoft Excel.
Harness the awesome power of AI to take Excel to a new level and boost your efficiency working smarter and faster.
Mastering AI is now a fundamental and highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including public service, banking, accounting, financial analysis, and business administration.
Understanding the correct setup, options, question formats, capabilities and limitations of ChatGPT are vital for all Excel users.
Learn the correct question format and smart techniques to use, and ChatGPT will teach you guiding you step by step with little need for in-depth knowledge of Excel's functions and features!
Document your ChatGPT questions and answers in a fully referenced template with a table of contents for easy future reference.
Work "hands on" during this webinar to interact live with ChatGPT, submitting clear questions with relevant data and analysing ChatGPT responses.
Gain a solid foundation using ChatGPT to effectively build your knowledge of Excel capability, boost your work output, save significant time and produce outstanding professional results.
To work effectively with Excel you must understand essential techniques and apply your knowledge with skills and shortcuts as used by experienced professionals. Seize this crucial opportunity to significantly advance ahead of your peers and competition.
Replicating the in-person classroom experience using a step by step guide, student files and data samples this interactive webinar offers clear understanding and maximum knowledge retention for attendees new to AI and ChatGPT.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Work smarter, faster and more effectively
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain strong competitive advantage at peer and business level
- Strengthen your resume and job applications
Who Will Benefit:
- ChatGPT Explained
- ChatGPT options
- Disclaimer acceptance
- Costs - Free Vs Paid version
- ChatGPT timeframe of knowledge
- Copyright considerations
- Voice input and output
- Tips and wider examples of uses
- Registration and login
- Understand the screen and key options
- Demonstration of ChatGPT capability
- Presenting effective questions to ChatGPT
- Document your ChatGPT questions and answers in a fully referenced template
- Work effectively in ChatGPT with questions and answers to these examples:
- Sort data by rows
- Sort data by columns
- Proper table design for data management
- Count various types of data in cells in a large range
- Chart non adjacent columns of data
- Add a secondary chart axis
- Protect workbook, worksheet, and specified cells
- Change the case of text
- Formula to calculate age in years for people in a large list
- Account Executives
- Excel users seeking to boost skill levels
- Business Owners
- Chief Executives
- Cybersecurity staff
- Database Administrators (DBA)
- Educator / Trainers
- Financial Analysts
- Human Resource Personnels
- IT Professionals
- New recruits
- Project Managers
- Social Media Specialists
- Staff at all level
Ray Evans professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher.
Ray has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 120,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Ray has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.