The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit
HRTraininngs is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
A major shift is underway that's fundamentally altering when, where, and how work occurs. As organizations confront changing realities of this new normal, hybrid teams are emerging as the primary way work will get done and goals accomplished. However, saying your company is a hybrid workplace is much easier that creating an effective one.
According to a recent McKinsey survey, nine out of ten organizations plan to combine remote and on-site work going forward. If you are one of them, then this new way of working can be challenging for your managers and team leaders.
For example, it will likely put an even greater strain on them because they will need to continue managing and supporting all their employees as well as building new ways for their people to engage, communicate, coordinate, and collaborate regularly and purposefully. They will also be struggling to craft an efficient hybrid strategy, work environment and culture that provides both flexibility and, most importantly, accountability. As a result, their leadership effectiveness is at risk unless they know how to manage, in a hybrid environment.
While there's no one-size-fits-all model for a hybrid workforce, in this webinar your organization and leaders will learn specific best practices for managing the people, the priorities and the performance of their teams which will result in a healthier, more productive work environment.
Why you should Attend:
Managing a hybrid team presents several challenges for managers, supervisors, and team leaders. Some of these challenges might feel familiar if you've been managing remote teams. For instance, there could be an "us versus them" undercurrent among colleagues. There could also be team communication, engagement, and coordination issues that affect the quality and quantity of work being performed.
Some questions you need to consider.
- What will the workweek look like? Number of days in office; days remote?
- With hybrid work, how do I keep my team connected, engaged and productive?
- How do I ensure individual and team accountability with everyone on different schedules?
- What protocols need to be put in place to ensure that everyone is in sync and working together?
- How do I ensure that everyone clearly understand their individual roles and how their work impacts others?
If you are wondering how to reap the benefits of leading a hybrid team, while navigating around the potential pitfalls, then start by recognizing that you, like many leaders and managers, are in uncharted territory. In this webinar you will learn answers to questions and concerns you may have as well as discover key strategies and best practices to effectively manage the hybrid workplace.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Examine the advantages and challenges of hybrid work
- Choose the right hybrid strategy: One size does not fit all
- Review two cases studies transitioning to a hybrid workforce
- Learn the 4 management shifts required for a productive flexible workplace
- Recognize and put into practice six ways to help your hybrid workers feel more connected
- Explore 10 ways managers can optimize hybrid team's processes, connect people, enhance performance
- Use these 7 questions to help establish the team's practices and protocols: how they can best work together
- VP Human Resources
- HR Directors & Managers
- Professionals and Associates
- Chief Learning Officer
Marcia Zidle is a board-certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, government and nonprofits.
She brings an expertise in strategy and alignment; social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.
She has been selected one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top coaches for the past 5 years.