With the economy back in gear, organizations need to work even harder at engaging and retaining their key talent; the most important group being their high potentials because these employees produce a higher level of both quality and quantity of work than others.
They are also frequently the source of future leaders for the organization. Join this webinar to discover how to identify them in your organization, unique methods of developing them, and techniques to use to determine if they are at risk of disengaging or even leaving your organization.
Why should you Attend:
Are ineffective selection methods causing your organization unnecessary cost? Do you feel 100% confident that you are hiring talent that is the right fit for your organization and the job that needs doing?
Join us to find out how to use pre-hire assessments effectively for any job. We will cover common best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite.
Learn how to eliminate bias, minimize hiring mistakes, and put the right people you need in the right jobs. Every organization depends on the candidates they are hiring from their talent pool. We will show you the tools that can be used to determine who you should hire.
We will also cover the different types of assessments available and when to use them. In addition, you will leave with a checklist of criteria to select the right assessments to use to avoid liability in your organization.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Identifying High-Potential Employees
- Who are High-Potential Employees?
- Differentiating a High Potential from a High Performer
- What’s Different about a High-Potential Employee?
- Developing High-Potential Employees
- Developing a High-Potential Employee
- How to Accelerate Development
- Types of Developmental Activities
- Placing High Potentials in the Right Role
- How to Spend Your Time Most Effectively with a High Potential
- Giving Feedback to High Potentials
- Providing Career Support to High Potentials
- Career Planning for High Potentials:
- Roles & Responsibilities for Career Development
- What Holds Managers Back?
- Putting It All Together: Writing a Career Development Plan
- Supporting Career Development Action Plans: Tips & Tactics
- Helping High Potentials Transition into a New Role
- Retaining High-Potential Employees
- Early Warning Signals of Disengagement
- How to responding to an Early Warning Signal
- Chief Talent Officers
- SVP or VP
- HR Business Partners
Eric Le is a Talent Management Specialist with Integral Talent Systems, Inc. and is responsible for providing project management and support for ITS clients. Eric has held a variety of roles within organizational development and human resources, including experience designing and implementing employee engagement surveys.