The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit
HRTraininngs is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
The topic, "Managers Mastering the Art of Effective Follow-Up: Navigating the 30-60-90 Days Performance Improvement Plan," delves into the pivotal role of effective follow-up in driving employee growth and organizational success. In a dynamic business landscape, fostering employee development and ensuring optimal performance is paramount. This webinar offers managers a comprehensive guide to navigating the intricate process of performance improvement plans (PIPs) over the course of 30, 60, and 90 days.
The webinar equips managers with essential strategies and techniques to conduct impactful follow-up conversations that combine constructive feedback with motivational support. Participants will gain insights into the psychology of effective follow-up, learning how to build trust, rapport, and open communication with employees on performance improvement plans. The session emphasizes the significance of striking a balance between feedback and encouragement to create a positive and conducive environment for growth.
Attendees will explore the nuances of preparing for follow-up conversations, including gathering relevant data, setting clear expectations, and crafting a structured agenda. The webinar also hones in on active listening and communication skills, helping managers engage empathetically with employees' perspectives and handle challenging responses professionally.
Furthermore, the webinar covers the progressive stages of 30, 60, and 90 days follow-up, each with its unique goals and objectives. Managers will learn how to assess initial progress, identify early wins, address challenges, and collaboratively adjust strategies to ensure continuous improvement. The session also provides guidance on evaluating comprehensive progress over the PIP timeline and transitioning employees towards sustainable growth.
By attending this webinar, managers gain the tools to empower employees through individualized follow-up plans, navigate difficult conversations, foster inclusivity, and promote a culture of continuous learning and development. The knowledge and skills acquired will enable managers to create a positive impact on employee performance, team dynamics, and the overall success of the organization.
Why should you Attend:
Attending the "Managers Mastering the Art of Effective Follow-Up: Navigating the 30-60-90 Days Performance Improvement Plan" webinar offers managers a comprehensive understanding of effective follow-up's critical role in employee development and organizational success. Here's why managers should attend:
- Learn essential techniques for conducting impactful follow-up conversations, cultivating trust, and motivating employees on performance improvement plans
- Gain insights into structuring and navigating the 30-60-90 days performance improvement plan, ensuring clear objectives and targeted strategies for employee growth
- Acquire strategies to provide constructive feedback, balancing praise and areas for improvement, fostering a supportive and productive work environment
- Develop skills to address challenges faced by employees during the plan, promoting collaboration, and steering individuals towards successful outcomes
- Learn how to empower employees through active listening, communication, and tailored approaches, encouraging their ownership of professional development
- Understand the significance of proper documentation and adherence to legal requirements in the follow-up process, mitigating potential risks
- Learn how effective follow-up contributes to cohesive team dynamics, driving accountability, engagement, and a culture of continuous improvement
Attending this webinar equips managers with the skills to navigate performance improvement plans successfully, fostering employee growth, and creating a thriving workplace environment.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The training session, "Managers Mastering the Art of Effective Follow-Up: Navigating the 30-60-90 Days Performance Improvement Plan," will cover the following key essential areas:
- Understanding the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Process
- Essential Follow-Up Principles
- Preparing for Follow-Up Conversations
- Active Listening and Communication Skills
- Conducting 30-Day PIP Follow-Ups
- Enhancing Performance through 60-Day PIP Follow-Ups
- Navigating 90-Day PIP Follow-Ups for Sustainable Growth
- Dealing with Resistance and Difficult Conversations
- Creating a Culturally Inclusive Follow-Up Environment
- Crafting Individualized Follow-Up Plans
- Continuous Improvement in Follow-Up Skills
In this comprehensive training session, managers will gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to navigate the intricacies of the performance improvement plan process, conduct effective follow-up conversations, and empower employees towards sustained growth and success.
Who Will Benefit:
- Small Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Department Heads
- Supervisors and anyone in Leadership Role
Carolyn D. Riggins is the founder and owner of CDR Consulting Services
specializing in training, coaching and identifying problematic gaps in
organization. Ms. Riggins was in retail banking for 35 years with First Florida
Bank, Barnett Bank, Mercantile Bank and TD Bank. At TD Bank, Ms. Riggins
was successful growing her client’s relationship by 71 million dollars through
valuable training and consistently coaching her teams. Ms. Riggins served in
multiple capacity levels of management roles regarding the many banks in
her career path. Under her leadership she was able to work as an Assistant
Vice President Store Manager, Vice President Hub Manager and Vice
President Retail Regional Manager.
In these varies leadership positions Ms.
Riggins was successful with leading and helping her team by developing,
coaching and training to achieve sales revenue growth, deposit growth,
customer growth, lending growth and focusing on compliance. Also, she was
selected as the Regional Bank at Work and Affinity Champion which she
facilitated and delivered material through person-to-person workshop
training or conference training.
In additional, Ms. Riggins utilizes her
Bachelors of Applied Science degree in Management and Organizational
Leadership from St Petersburg College to train team players to be successful
in their roles. In addition, Ms. Riggins has a certificate of completion for
Business Consulting. One of Ms. Riggins goal is to train and coach
continuously by using her education and expertise daily to change, transform
and impact great team players.