Whatever your preferred platform, leaders are reporting feeling web-ex weary, zoomed-out, and experiencing MS migraines! According to late 2021 research, 66% of 15,000 leaders studied report feeling 'used up' at the end of each work day. A word has been coined for this state: 'Zoom fatigue' (despite the fact that you may use a different platform than Zoom!)
And yet, online business IS here to stay; the list of benefits is adding up daily in favor of remote work being a worthy contributor to peak performance. So how do we navigate this endemic in a way that achieves peak performance, maintains your reputation as a leader in your industry and organization, and ensures physically and mentally healthy leaders?
Why you should Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- You work from home or hybrid remote and in the office
- You lead employees who you don’t see or see rarely
- You may have new staff with who you haven’t built an ‘in-person’ relationship, yet
- You share your home with others and find it a challenge to juggle sharing your space and headspace with work AND home, sometimes
- You may be afraid that, 'out of sight may mean out of mind' and you’re looking to stay visible and relevant for future opportunities
- You know that this new work model requires new skills AND that it’s here to stay in some way, shape, or form
- You find it relatively easy to maintain healthy relationships with your direct reports but find it a challenge when it comes to course correction - or discipline-requiring, or challenging situations
In this fast-paced, 60-minute online session you’ll discuss, design, and develop best practices that you can implement immediately to help strike a healthy work-life balance. Target learners can expect to walk away with strategies to:
Who Will Benefit:
- Simulate the trust of in-office relationships, while you're working remotely
- Maintain and grow your visibility and relevance on and off screen
- How to set healthy boundaries - for work and for home - in a 24/7 world and be stimulated to explore opportunities to THRIVE in an online, remote work world
- Work-from-home / hybrid managers with staff
- Mid managers
- New Supervisors
Glynis E. Devine is a Currency*-Driven Performance expert specializing in developing women leaders.
SPOILER ALERT: THIS Currency* has nothing to do with money!
Glynis works with senior leadership teams to leverage core currencies* to effect epic positive change and to help leaders become more valuable… to all stakeholders.
Her provocative solutions of leveraging Currency*
create employees who thrive and enterprises that grow exponentially!
Organizations hire Glynis when they want leader-centric solutions to:
- attract and retain TOP talent
- grow better leaders
- develop an air-tight succession plan
- equip their leaders to lead - and live - authentically
- optimize performance
- grow exponentially
She draws on the wisdom she gleaned from 25 years leading one of the top-performing teams in Canada as a Senior Director in a multinational organization.
She has personally sold more than a half-million dollars worth of lipstick placing her in the top 5 in Canada out of a sales force of 30,000
sits on the National Board of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (canadianspeakers.org)
founded SHE-Suite, the movement researching how women at the top are changing the game.
is certified in Core Motive - a psychometric that measures why people do what they do
is a certified virtual presenter who delivers in-person and online in English and French.
leads Your Soul Journey women’s empowerment retreat to exotic destinations (yoursouljourneyretreat.ca/Greece)
has personally sold more than a 1/2 million dollar’s worth of lipstick
trains female ‘high potential’ leaders in Saudi Arabia for Vision 2030
has been an entrepreneur from the age of 20
Has volunteered for and supported the Look Good Feel Better program for women and teens dealing with the effects of cancer for much of her professional life.
Glynis has presented 700+ programs in French and in English